Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Everything we knew we we're not.







"I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from."

I am in Melbourne, I arrived yesterday morning at about 6:30AM. It is cold, it has been raining and windy. I am going to go and see The Academy Is and Anberlin in about an hour.
After leaving Bali I spent 6 days in Bunbury working, then drove back to Perth and flew to Melbourne where I am now spending 8 days. I then fly back to WA and then I will decide from there.
My life is currently exactly what I want it to be, the only problem I am having with it is the fact that my current mode of life will not be a constant. I want to see more airports, I want to drive more roads, surf more waves, read more books. At the moment that is exactly how I am living my life, I do the things I want to do, when I want to do them. There is nothing restricting me, I am currently free from all constraints of moden life, except that of money, this is the only unavoidable factor for me if I want to acheive the things I plan on doing. If I had no dreams I would have no need to earn more than what I needed to eat, nor would anyone.

I am in the process of leaving WA. I am not sure when but I know it will be before the end of the year. I am returning to Byron to most probably pick up where I left off and probably deal with a few things that I really have no desire to deal with haha.

My life is as amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment