Sunday, April 11, 2010

Truth Of My Youth.

I am 25 years old, almost daily since I was about 18 I think that there is going to be some point in time, some defining moment, when I will mature enough to enter the "real world". I mean, all sings point to it having to have to happen sooner or later. I find myself thinking about what I could do and what I would want to do. Then I come back to the fact that I am 25 years old and I think geez I better hurry up. Then something like last night happens and I think. Who gives a fuck!FireworksHit The LightsNew Found Glory!!
Playing Hold My Hand.
Best show I have ever been to!!!!

2 comments:

  1. nfg have to be the best live band ever. i never not have fun at their shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best people cannot be categorized... youth, grown up, who cares... original thought is what counts.

    ReplyDelete