Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mexico City.

My flight to Colombia got cancelled, which I was informed about upon arrival to the check in desk. I was meant to leave at 8 am and arrive at about 8 pm that night, it ended up I arrived about 35 odd hours later in Colombia. I do not normally get neggy about things but I was pretty neggy about that just trying to tell myself everything happens for a reason. As it turns out there was a terrorist attack that night and a bomb went off out the front of the hostel I was meant to be staying in, so I suppose it probably all worked out as it should have.
I only spent about 24 hours in Mexico.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. amazing picture!

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day i would love to go travelling x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i saw the pictures now! i belive you =p, but you need to know more about this country, like Chichenitza!
    Saludos desde México

    ReplyDelete