Monday, January 12, 2009

I left Byron Bay


So yesterday I left Byron Bay, I am heading to Western Australia to surf 10 foot bombies and work on cray boats.

The day I left was good I shaved my head in the morning and then went and surfed Tallow just afterwards with Tomato and it was 3-4 foot pumping. I then packed my car and started my drive down the coast later in the arvo. Its normally not that bad of a drive but it seemed to go forever, at about 8:30pm I pulled over and slept in my car for about 30 mins before driving again at about 10:30 i was still about 150kms out of Newcastle and was about to drive my little car under the wheels of one of the massive semis that seemed to constantly over take me.. speed limited 100kms thats a bullshit thing! So I pulled over and rolled my swag out at some seedy truck stop and went to sleep. I woke up at about 4:30am and continued my drive still very tired and extreemly seedy!
Now I am in Sydney for a few days waiting for something to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment