Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sydney




So Sydney is a terrible terrible place! I have spent almost $1000 in three days I have surfed twice.. small fat onshore waves with 50 other guys out, its 50 degrees, people are so agressive and there is always noise coming from somewhere. I think thats the worst thing, no matter where you are, no matter what house you are in or what room in the house even in the surf you can just hear the constant noise of traffic and people and its mostly agressive sounds, its never anything soothing, its horns and loud exhausts. It just gets to me.
On a positive note a very positive note I went to the best book store I have ever been to. It was amazing! Three stories of second hand books, I walked out with a pile of books I could barely carry, ohh it was amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment