Sunday, January 18, 2009

Narooma


I am not sure it is possible to hate the town you grew up in, for a long time I thought I did, and there are so many things about this town that I can not stand but when I drive in and see my friends and the family house I grew up in it always brings a sense of comfort to me. There have not been any waves for the last few days, and the supermarket only sells one kind of tofu and pretty much no other non meat products, when I asked a member of perishables for the tofu he had to ask someone else and then it took them about 2 minutes to find it. But I have realised that home will always be home no matter how many short comings it may have. For those of you who don't know the photo is a photo of my house well not my house but the view from my house at sunset. Its not the best photos but you get the picture, its really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment