Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Constantly unchanging.


So alot has happened since my last post. I arrived in Geraldton where I spent a month of my life surfing small windy waves and reading in my room alone, while my house mates were up at 4:30 every morning and out the door off to work. The job I was after did not eventuate but that is ok because as things always seem to do it worked out better for me than I had initially planned. Leaving Geraldton I headed to Perth with prospects of a far less enticing job, after a week there and only one surf in the most pitiful conditions I had ever witnessed I realised I had a disdain for the city of Perth and it was time for me to leave. So I messaged Craig in Bunbury, another two hours south of Perth and asked if he knew of anyone with work, as it happens he did. I got the message on Friday, I left that afternoon and drove to Margaret River, my first visit there after five weeks in the state. Two days of perfect waves later I headed up to Bunbury and began work roofing on Monday morning. That work lasted for about a month with Brad before his normal grunt came back into the country and returned to work with him. I am now living in a new house with my former boss, looking for a new job to help fund a life style that seems to be the only invariable factor in my life.

Yesterday was a random day, I went to drop sunglasses off to a freind at work, she just happens to work at a travel agent, five minutes later I am walking out the door on with no doubt in my mind that I am heading over seas. Six hours later I have a ticket to Bali for $170 return after taxes leaving on the 27th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment