Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lunch Hall Food Brawl.

So I cop this so much and I am sure anyone else who eats a little bit differently would as well. You don't eat meat, eggs or drink milk... What do you eat. Oh my god its has not even been a year and I am so sick of this question. Well here is the answer and I will be referring people to this from now on if they can not be bothered to go have a look why should I bother trying to explain.

Breakfast starts something like this.

Weetibix 4 or 5, oats, granola, banana, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.

Lunch varies daily, but generally salad rolls with either tofu or Rediburger.

Dinner also varies but here is one meal I cook a bit.

Veges are- Broccoli, carrots, beans, zucchini, capsicum and mushrooms.
Then 3 or 4 cloves of Garlic. 400 grams of tofu.

Herbs and spices- Paprika, Thyme, Cumin, Turmeric and salt.
Yesterday also I baked my first vegan cake, it was chocolate. It was a pretty basic recipe. There were a few things I would have done differently but yeah it tastes real good and I reckon I did ok for a first baking effort.Ingredients Mixing.The cake. It was very tasty!

What did you eat today?


So in short I am basically Martha Stewart.
Minus the jump suit and insider trading.Go to jail Martha.

1 comment: