Thursday, January 22, 2009

Narooma today.


Today was actually a pretty good day in Narooma, it was kind of eventful well not eventful but I spose it just goes to show there is always something to do. I got up at around 7 and went into town. I met up with Ben and Todd and went to Mystery Bay and went cliff jumping, it was not overly big, about 8-10 meters. It was the first time I had been a little bit scared for a long time though. Ben and I then went surfing around lunch which was pretty fun, alougth nothing special. Then this afternoon Ben, Tyron, Rowan and myself went wake boarding which I have only done 3 times now but its real fun.

Today just emphasised to me what I had previously written, and that despite how little I always seem to think there is to do in this town, its actually not that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment